Thanks for taking the time to come along to the Building Your Digital Footprint Workshop.
We did an awesome job of updating and creating new Get Connected listings for tourism operators across the region and building a stronger profile for the Hawkesbury on Destination NSW’s online platforms.
For all the other things we didn’t get to on the day, all the resources are here for you.
Taking action and implementing some of the things that you learnt is the most important (and usually most difficult) part of any workshop, so what are you waiting for, dive on in an keep building your digital footprint.
Remember, you don’t have to do it all at once, carve out some time once a week and work on one thing at a time, it’s an ongoing process. If you need help, don’t be shy – get in touch Giovanna, Emma and the team at Sparrowly, they are there to support in getting your online presence set up. You can also email me directly at email@example.com
- Build Your Digital Footprint – Hawkesbury
- Initial Assessment of My Website – HANDOUT
- Online Checklist – Hawkesbury
- Keyword Research & Planning – HANDOUT
- Setting up Your Get Connected Listing – HANDOUT
- Setting Google Listing- HANDOUT
Extra Stuff you might find useful
- Tourism Websites 101
- How to SEO
- Tips for an awesome website
- Setting up your TripAdvisor Listing
- What I learnt about instagram from Tourism Australia
- #hashtags – what the # are they?
Research and Education
If you want to keep growing your digital footprint and tips from me on building a tourism business that shines, fill in your details below: