Thanks for taking the time to come along to the Marketing Essentials for Tourism Workshop in Shellharbour.
The most important part of any workshop is putting what you’ve learnt into action! To help you to do that I have put together all the resources from the session in one place and put together some extra tips to help you on your marketing journey.
I know it can be overwhelming, start with allocating some time per week to work on your marketing – whether it’s one hour or 10 hours, schedule it in your calendar and make yourself spend time working on your business.
Get your plan in place and start on the most important priorities.
Keep up the momentum going, keep in touch with each other and work together – remember a rising tide lifts all boats.
- Marketing Essentials Workshop – Shellharbour
- Marketing Audit Worksheet
- Ideal Customer Profiles Worksheet
- Mission, Values and Purpose Worksheet
- One Page Marketing Plan Worksheet (I know technically it’s 4 pages, print it double sided and it will give you a plan on 2 pages!)
- Back to Basics Tourism Marketing
- What makes a great tourism website
- What are #hashtags and how do you use them
You may also be interested in:
If you have any questions as you start preparing your marketing plan, please get in touch via email email@example.com or phone 0409 267 174
Don’t forget that Di and her team at Tourism Shellharbour are also there to help – keep them updated on your activities.
For more marketing tips, sign up to my newsletter